Board of Directors
Moananu I Filemu (Chair)
Commissioner of Police
CEO Ministry of Works, Transport & Infrastructure
CEO Accident Compensation Corporation
CEO Land Transport Authority
Amituanai Winston Tufuga
Lilo Leilua Punivalu
The The Land Transport Authority (LTA) was established on 1 December 2008. It brings together the Road Asset Management and Road Use Management functions previously carried out by the Ministry of Works, Transport and Infrastructure and the Transport Control Board.
LTA is subject to the:
- Land Transport Authority Act 2007
- Public Bodies (Performance and Accountability) Act 2001
- Public Bodies (Performance and Accountability) Amendment Act 2015
- Public Bodies (Performance and Accountability) Act Regulations 2002 and
- Composition of Boards of Public Bodies Act 2012
LTA is governed by a board of directors that is responsible to the Minister of Public Enterprises.
Vision and Mission
LTA’s prime objective is to provide a safe and environmentally friendly land transportation network for Samoa.
Community Service Obligations
LTA does not provide any community service obligations.
|Net Profit After Tax||205|